Who We Are
At EC, we’re real people, living in a real world, learning to pursue, love and trust a real God who loves us and wants us to experience the fullness of His love.
What We Are About
We think church should be one of the most engaging and exciting places on the planet – a place where people of all backgrounds, cultures, and ages experience a God who is real and relevant in their lives.
Evangelistic Center Church is designed with you in mind so you can experience hope to live a better story. You’ll find a place where you can belong with people who genuinely care about you.
What to Expect
- We will greet you with a smile and offer you a warm cup of coffee upon arrival.
- We have no dress code and everyone is welcome!
- A fun, safe, and clean children’s area is provided for kids from Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- During worship, we seek to engage the heart, mind, and soul with worship songs and an inspiring message for all walks of life. Our gathering will last for about an hour and fifteen minutes.
- Our goal is that you leave us having gained a new perspective, made some new friends and already looking forward to returning next week with someone else.
We want to help you discover your God-given purpose.
We have a place for you and your family
- A church where you can begin your personal spiritual journey.
- A safe space for your children to learn Christian principles.
- A community where your family can grow together with other families.
What we believe
Trusting God like any relationship takes time and effort. We believe that through worship, Life Groups, Dream Teams, and prayer you will learn how to trust God and gain the spiritual tools to put your faith into action.
Discover Your Purpose
Everyone, at some point, wonders who they are because it determines how we see ourselves. We know people come to church with many identities– some positive, some negative.
Our goal is for you to see yourself the way God sees you. Jesus, the Son of God, taught that we are children who are valued, forgiven and loved unconditionally in God’s eyes. We want you to think, trust and live knowing that you are a child of the Most High God so that you experience the goodness purposed for you here and now.
This Is A Place Where You Can Find Community
If you’ve been going through the motions and wishing for more, you’re not alone. Every person has a need to connect with something greater than themselves and with other people who are working to Make a Difference in the world.
Jesus invites us into a new reality called “The Kingdom of God.” It looks like ordinary people living out an extraordinary story together.
Your Life Can Make A Difference
Our mission at EC is to guide you in building a personal relationship with God. As you grow in this relationship, you’ll continually find more freedom in Christ and embrace the vision He has for your life.
You’ll develop meaningful connections with others in the same season of life. You’ll make a difference in the world by serving others with your God-given strengths.
Executive Pastor | Operations
Pastor Lamar Cherry
Director of Finance
We would love to see you in church!
Plan your visit to a worship experience to see and learn all Evangelistic Center has to offer you and your family.